Apple Music Radio – UK and International Production Manager (UK)
The folks at Apple don’t just create products, they create the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of these people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to cutting-edge environmental efforts.
Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Music Radio is the hub for pop culture conversation and artist-driven programming, and the global destination for artists around the world to release new music, make news, and speak directly to their fans.
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our UK and international Apple Music Radio team, in London!
- You will be able to demonstrate high-level experience in studio and radio desk production.
- Sophisticated multitrack editing with advanced processing and musical manipulation via Logic Pro.
- Proven ability to work in live and pre-recorded radio with familiarity with music programming, working with talent and programming terminology.
- Understanding of Apple Music radio programming and streaming trends.
- High level of technical and administrative skills.
- Experience working with artists to produce radio shows and specials.
- An “ear” for editorial and an understanding of how to tell a compelling story through production.
- Ability to respect and clean music tracks and DJ mixes to a high standard.
- You will lead the development and day-to-day production of Apple Music Radio in the UK and international markets.
- Support the development of radio production teams and ensure quality control of cross-platform local content.
- Oversee supplier/contractor deliverables.
- Partnered with UK Content Manager to support staff and resources – organizing show teams, assigning new shows to team members and arranging staff coverage.
- Implement an understanding of Apple core values alongside the Head of UK Content and Head of International Radio.
- Lead creative sessions with production teams – review past projects and allow production teams to generate new ideas for current/future projects.
- Support for communications over emergency protocols or Obit alongside the station manager. Troubleshoot production issues with clear communication with the production team.
- Lead projects as DRI and work with cross-functional teams.
- Organize show launches and assist production teams with cross-functional communication and cross-platform content creation.
- Keep producers informed of production news and upcoming key or priority events.
- Collaborate with the original content team and local editorial teams on the production and development of localized video content in international markets.
- Collaborate with local engineering and facilities teams on productions and studio management.